Welcome, and thanks for visiting Unfathomable Applications! In these pages you will find several guides to help you with whatever it is you
need. I spend a lot of my time working on table top/role playing games, building content including several new factions such as the Witch
Hunters and the Order of the Silver Flame, for RPG games.
I also work on mods for Skyrim, however I do not spend as much time on that as I should, but I have posted a guide on how to prevent character
death using Papyrus.
If you have feedback, and its constructive and uses proper language, then by all means please post in the Community Forums section. I hope to
have this site be at peak efficiency, and in order to do that criticism is necessary. Just be friendly with it.
Thank you for stopping by Unfathomable Applications!
March 5th, 2018
Woah, hiatus! I'd just like to say that this has gone on for too long! I've been super busy as a result of school and my other hobbies, been involved with numerous DND groups, been writing for my own, and I've made progress with another app, which should be good for generating encounters. I'll try my best to update weekly, but thank the many gods that school is almost over! Anyways, I've created a new creature: The Bone-Golem! Check it out!
Another update: I'm going to be releasing pictures for my newest continent: The lands of Tro-Ubel (Yes, its nothing but trouble lol). I'm still working on the design, but imagine a land split into many regions:
- An area of volanic wastelands and a shattered mountain, where Fire Giants led by a God-King, Kragnon, roam. With their mountain destroyed, they must venture out to seek conquest and find new homes.
- Next, we have The Wilds, which is a Fey Dimension ruled by The Winter Court, and as a result is a land strife with freezing blizzards; a true winter hellscape.
- Surrounding those two lands is the country of elves known as Velnis'theria, where the famed Moonforge is said to dwell.
- South of them are the Dwarves, in a stony region called Qnokles, where the powerful relic of creation called Moradin's Anvil lies.
- West of the Dwarves are the humans, in a large land called Calemot, led by the heroes of the Efreeti War and the following Fire Giant War in the recent decade.
- Finally, we have the last country: The land of Orcs, goblins, and ogres: Ar'tosh. Within that land dwells the purest flame in all of creation: The Flame of Agnomer, which is said to to be able to melt any substance to be forged into the strongest metals. There, adamantine is child's play, and is highly spat upon.
February 3, 2018
It's been a long time since I've updated this, however I've done a lot of work since the last time I've posted:
1) I've finished my first book and quite a way through the second one, with several finished chapters. If you want to see the downfall of the hag, Bleurhelga, then read the first book. The second book, which takes place a year after the first, involves the catastrophe that results from the end of the first book.
2) I'll be updating the class and race list on the Character Sheet app to include stuff from Xanathar's guide and a few other things I found over time.
3) A wee bit of time ago, I made a loot calculator, which can randomly generate loot based on what your character level and party size are. It also includes a merchant generator based on the size of their inventory/ shop. Loot Generator
I think that concludes everything I've been up to of late, regarding this website that is. I've created a youtube channel for this page, creating characters from level 1 to 20 and giving them a cool story. So far, I've just made the video for Heidrick, Bull of Calemot. I haven't uploaded the video yet, however I will be soon.
August 2, 2017
My job (the one that pays the bills) has me working the next 10 days, 2 - 10pm. Sadly, I am not going to be getting much time to work on this website as
I'd like. However, I will be working in the mornings, putting the finishing touches on my two new Necromancer sub classes and releasing the third chapter
of my book, "The Hammers of Kalrosh."
In other news, this site has been approved for advertisements by Adsense! I'm still looking for another advertiser to host on the site, however
I will be posting Google-Adsense ads at the top of the page under my banner.
Anyways, I'm off to work soon! Stay good, kids!
July 31, 2017
I've been working on some updates to the Necromancer class. I've been working on a blood mage, which operates in similar ways to
the Bone Collector and Soul Sage subclasses. In addition, I'm also working on a Reaper subclass, which functions similar to an Assassin + Necromancer combination. However, It's going to be released next week. The difficult thing about this class is that D3 has released their
Necromancer class, so I've got to worry about creating original content. Which, let me tell you, is very difficult especially when they've taken most of my ideas! :,(
June 21, 2017
I finally finished my Necromancer class, which is in the DND section for classes. I've been messing around in mock campaigns, trying to balance and tweak it.
Any questions or comments can be emailed to me. The forum section will be down for some time due to updates & new ideas to implement.
April 19, 2017
Updated the DND section, allowing for Legendary Items, such as weapons, armor, and items. So far, I have included the Farron Greatsword and the Scarlet Scythe, and I'm working on
putting Dragon Armor & Dragon Slayer Armor into Armor.
Also, updated the DND sheet to allow for a few more monster races from Volo's Guide, now including goblin, hobgoblin, yuan-ti, Bugbear, and several others.
April 12th, 2017
I've been very busy in the past couple of months! I've done a complete rehaul of the Character Sheet thingy: now, instead of having to download it, you can just view it on any browser (some browsers like Internet Explorer might not see it, others like Safari I do not know). I'll be working on a guide for it tomorrow, just so people have something to refer to for
problems should any arise.
Other news: NOTHING! School has been stressful and work hours have gotten increased. I'll be moving into my own apartment next semester. and... Yup. That's my life.
Enjoy the new sheet!
February 4th, 2017
Believe it or not, I have been very busy with school and work, however things should start looking up pretty soon, as I'm about to get my weekdays off from work, giving me more time for my studies and blogging.
Updates: Skyrim, DND, and Character Sheet App:
- Skyrim - I've been working hard on this mod, trying to get things working. However I keep finding more to do, programs to make more robust and immersive, and things that I missed previously.
I have no idea when I'm going to be finished with it, but I'm hopiong to release it for normal Skyrim at the end of this month, and release it for Skyrim Special Edition soon after.
- DND - I posted a map of Vle'Anos, a world that I created for my campaign. I also included several factions, but a few of the links I posted have not been updated yet. However, feel free to check
out my Reapers, Cutthroat Thieves, Relic Hunters, Witch Hunters, and Followers of the Silver Flame.
- Character Sheet Web App - I'm still working on version 1.3, however I do have things working with the new version such that racial bonuses and other bonuses are added to character ability scores.
I'm still working on the Class Feats & Spells programming aspect of it, however it is working for the Barbarian and Bard (going down the list alphabetically).
Plan for a lot of releases coming out this month!
January 24th, 2017
It's been six days since my last post, and holy cow have I been busy! School, Skyrim mods, work, and dnd stuff. So here's a break down of what I've been up to for the past week:
- School: Lately I've been learning linear mathematics, advanced java (which has been easy so far), new html methods and work, and Assembly programming. Right now, I'm learning how to
deal with the 2's Complement and stuff. Binary and such. such boring, but much wow.
- Skyrim mod: I'm still debating about getting this to work for the 'new and improved' skyrim special edition, but I will work on that once I get it working for the base skyrim. I've been testing
heavily on my new bosses, working out kinks, and right now I'm facing a problem with passive bosses, such that they won't attack the player, but simply stand and stare. Othewise, its basically done.
- Work: I go to school full time and work 30-39 hours a week. No bueno!
- DND: I'm working on making some Diablo II classes for DND, especially the Necromancer! I'm working on bringing back Skeleton Mastery, teeth, bone armor, bone wall, and a few other skills that the
good old necromancer needs. This class is not a subclass of the wizard, but can use spells from the wizard class. I'll probably post it over the weekend, or once I get my Skyrim mod to work.
Also, Working on the next version of my app. I've got some ideas, but I've started on a random spell calculator for my random characters. Basically, what it will do is find out how many spell slots
a character has, and will assign spells to that player along with detailed definitions so I don't need to keep looking it up in the books. After that is done, which will probably be awhile, I'm going
to make a DM Character Tracksheet, which will be a part of the character sheet mod. Basically, this will allow DM's to keep track of their players / characters, to make sure people aren't cheating
with spell slots, health, ac, and such.
I'm also working on making it so that AC isn't auto calculated in my app. Its either that, or I include a 'bonus to AC' section, which does sound more appealing. The reason I want to do this is because
I have a character with plate mail, a shield, and is a fighter with the defender fighting style. Thats 21 AC, but his armor and shield are enchanted to have +1 (so +2) AC. I'll work it out, but please let
me know what you think on the Community Forums section!
One more thing: I've hatched a master plan to include a comment section on each page. This might be a lot of work, but I like work / challenges. Anyways, I gotta get ready for work today, so have a good day people!!
Hey y'all! So I just wanted to let everyone know that I've been busy with school and work, so modding skyrim has been going pretty slow. Anyways, things are close to being
finished (I did start this late 2015) and It should be done over the weekend (hopefully...). Anyways, I'm stuck at a part where falling where will not cause the player
to die, which is weird. Imagine jumping from the College of Winterhold, only to land in a puddle with no broken limbs. Amazing. Anyways, doing a lot of work with that,
along with some other stuff for the boss fights.
January 15th, 2017
Things have been going pretty great with the newest version of the character sheet app (in apps, in case you didn't know!). I believe I got everything working, but in case
you don't know, I had a huge flaw in the system and instead of generating a random number, it would fail and return 0, which caused random people to have level 0 stats
and 0 health. So yeah, spent three days fixing that, and now we should be all good. And remember, feel free to email me or leave a comment in the Community Forums
section. I look forward to reading feedback (positive or helpful criticism)! Anyways, thanks for visiting my website, thanks to those that participate in my apps, and a huge thanks to you for using my web app!
January 10th, 2017
Happy New Year! I forgot to post that part... anyways, I finished the character sheet application, made it papyrus-like, and fixed some issues I had on it.
Now, I'll be working on my mod for Skyrim: Dovahsins. If you haven't read up on it in my mods section, feel free to take a look and let me know what you guys think. Right now I'm working The Wight Lord boss fight (One of my made-up DND bosses, putting him in the game bc why not :3 make people suffer!!). Also, working on a Facebook page for
this website, make it easier for updates and statuses and interaction between people who are interested in this website or other stuff.
Also also also (continues on for awhile) I updated the Giant Crow stats. Learned today that 100 health for a giant bird that a Druid can transform into is quite excessive
and bumped it down to 58.
December 29th, 2016
As of late, I've been updating the Character Sheet Application. I just got the random character generator to work
last night, and am releasing it tonight as a beta. I am also checking for bugs, so far all seems gooooood.
Next week, starting on the New Year, I will be trying to make the DND Sheet App more colorful. So basically, I'm
thinking about making it look like papyrus paper and giving each text box a bordered box, with the papyrus.